Who/What is Business correspondent ?
- Business correspondents are bank representatives.
- They help villagers to open bank accounts.
- They help villagers in banking transactions (Deposit money, take money out of savings account, loans etc.).
- The Business Correspondent carries a mobile device.
- The villager gives his thumb impression or electronic signature, and get the money
- Business Correspondents get commission from bank for every new account opened, every transaction made via them, every loan-application processed etc.
Functions of Banking Business Correspondents ?
- Non-Governmental Organisations(ngos)
- Self Help Groups (shgs)
- Micro Finance Institutions (mfis)
- Post Offices
- Insurance Agents
- Civil Society Organisations (csos)
- Farmers’ Clubs
- Community Based Organisations
- Cooperatives Societies
- Village Knowledge Centers
- Agri Clinics/ Agri Business Centers
- Krishi Vigyan Kendras
- Khadi And Village Industries Units
- Corporate Entities With IT Outlets In Rural Parts
How BC can withdraw money of Customer ?
There are two methods of withdrawing payment. One is by ATM card of any bank by using Pin pad device and secondly he can withdraw amount of any bank in which Aadhar of customer of customer has been updated.
Payment by cheque or payslip.
Payment cannot be done by cheque or payslip.
Working Time of BC.
BC can do transaction till 9:00 PM. Portal will be open till 00 pm.
Document required from BC.
2 Photo, Aadhar card, PAN No, Electricity Bill/Voter card, Police verification, MC/Sarpanch Character certificate, 10 Rs. Stamp paper
What company will provide ?
Company will provide Banner, t-shirt and Bio-metric,Lazer Printer,Finger Print Device,Web camera ,Swipe Machine to BC.
When commission will be transferred ?
Commission of each month will be transferred in BC OD after next 15 date of next month. For example, for month August, commission will be transferred upto 15 September.
How day transaction report can be found ?
- He will open a OD account and if Branch don’t allow send his/her Photo, Aadhar, Pan NO, mail id, phone no, Linked Branch id etc to com
- Head office will provide an Appointment letter to regional office for permission of OD account. Same letter will also be provided to BC by Head office.
- After opening of OD account, you have to send the complete excel format to comfor KO code permission along with payment deposit slip by your side.
- Head office will send BC details to regional office for KO code and maximum in one weekKO code will be generated.
- Bc has to set up a FD in the concern Branch as security and back will provide interest on this FD
What type of account will be opened by BC ?
Jan dhan account with zero balance.
What is RD (Recurring deposit) account ?
In this account, customer can deposit a fix amount each month and bank will provide interest on it.
What is the rate of Commission of Withdraw and deposit ?
- Withdraw – Commission Rate Rs. 0.40% with Minimum Rs. 1/- and maximum Rs. 20/-
- Deposit –Commission rate Rs. 0.40% with minimum Rs.1/- and maximum Rs. 25/-
- Computer/Laptop, Printer, Bio-metric and PIN PAD.
- Day Transaction reports summery can be print from bc portal (but after 00 pm).
Who can Open Bank BC ?
NGO/Trust Acts, Cooperative society, Post offices, Retired Bank employees, Ex-service men., Retired Govt. Employees, Individuals owners of kirana/medical/fai price shop owners, Insurance companies, Individuals who own petrol pumps, Retired teachers, Individual members of farmer’s clubs, Kiosks, CSC, Auto dealers, tractor dealers.
What is financial inclusion ?
- Giving formal banking services to poor people in urban & rural areas.
- Promoting habit of money-savings, insurance, pension-investment among poor-people.
- Help them get loans at reasonable rates from normal banks. So they don’t become victims in the hands of local moneylender cum thugs.
+91 9073 5706 74
Digital India CSP Pvt.Ltd.
No. 49,1st Main, Jyothi Niwas Road, Near Empire Koramangala Industrial Area,
Bangalore, Karnataka, 560095
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91 9073570674